Google Pixel 3
According to the experts at Tech Radar, even into 2019, the Google Pixel 3 has the best smartphone camera you can buy. Don't let its raw specs fool you: its very ordinary sounding 12.2MP rear camera with a single lens and an f/1.8 aperture is enhanced by machine-learning software, Google’s secret sauce to making your photos better. The phone design doesn’t stand out, either, and the battery life will be underwhelming for power users, but Google does pack in a 5.5-inch screen and dual front-facing speakers into a one-hand-friendly phone. It’s Google’s best phone in a smaller size.
- Google's great camera got better
- Much improved 5.5-inch OLED screen
- Great one-hand-friendly size
- Weaker battery life on the small phone
- Rather muted colors this year
- 4GB of RAM when others do 6GB