According to the experts at Tech Radar, the LG V40 puts photography first with five cameras on a single Android phone, and that gives you varying shot perspectives, whether you’re taking a wide group selfie or rear-facing telephoto masterpiece. You’ll love seeing the camera modes and various tricks play out on the beautiful 6.4-inch OLED screen, though competing handsets take cleaner pictures, have longer battery life and, in many cases, are cheaper.
- Five cameras for new perspectives
- Fun still and video camera modes
- Light, yet reassuringly solid design
- Camera isn’t always the best
- More expensive than it should be
- Weaker-than-necessary battery